Nutly Cashew Benefits
Cashews are one of the most popular nuts consumed around the world.
Nutly cashew nuts are sourced from the best manufacturers in Vietnam with the highest quality.
Nutly cashew nut are a delicious snack on their own or in a trail mix – combined with other nuts, dried fruit and seeds.
Some people enjoy eating cashews alone or pureeing a non-dairy cream for soups, sauces and ice cream.
Some benefits of Cashew nut
- Boosting Energy
- They have no cholesterol
- It lowers high triglycerides, which is directly linked to an increased risk of heart disease
- It is useful for gum and tooth health
- It is effective in creating regular sleep-in postmenopausal women
- Contains saturated fat that is good for cardiovascular health
- Rich in antioxidants that are effective in eliminating free radicals
- Magnesium cashews in combination with calcium protects healthy muscles and bones of the body
- It is rich in copper and is essential for greater energy production and flexibility of blood vessels, bones and joints.
- It has high energy and dietary fiber. Useful to maintain weight if consumed in moderation
Contrary to popular belief that regular consumption of cashews causes overweight and obesity, research has shown that cashews are actually rich in beneficial fats and fiber, and if in the context of a balanced and healthy diet and away from overeating.
It satisfies hunger well and can even help you lose weight.
In fact, when you eat some cashews, you get full for a while and no longer need to Eat high-calorie foods or eat junk food
Vitamins in cashews
cashews contain vitamins such as:
- vitamin B1
- vitamin B2
- vitamin B3
- vitamin B6
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
- vitamin K.
The minerals in cashews include iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and calcium.